Nandi Hills is a set of beautiful small hillocks located at a small distance of 60 km from Bangalore. Nandi Hills is a beautiful tourist spot that has gradually been discovered by visitors over the years, and has now become a well-known weekend getaway. Situated at a height of 4851 feet above sea level, you can see convoy of weekenders from Bangalore during early hours catching the glimpse of sunrise
Located at the foothills of Nandi Hills, More than just a restaurant/cafe/campsite, It is an experience center to enjoy tasty and hygiene food, beverages, music, indoor and outdoor activities, camp stay, rain dance, amphitheatre, events, bonfire and more. The property in itself is a visual delight. Every part of the day soaks in the beauty of its kind. The mornings are welcome with rays of sunlight with different birds chirping around, The noon are warm with beautiful lake view, the evenings get pleasant with the view of a sunset and the night gets colder to enjoy the bonfire and tasty dinner with loved ones.
You can enjoy adventure camping in such a mesmerizing location, thus letting you gather everlasting memories. You can indulge in 3-course rope activities, outdoor ball games, indoor games, pool table, and more. Take a walk with your loved through amazing scenic spots and alluring interiors to take memorable pictures. Enjoy the bonfire in the cold evening with your folks under the stars.
Say hi to the alternative accommodation being amidst hillocks and lake. You are accommodated in comfortable tents with 2/3/4/6 Pax sharing.
Food and Beverage
The package is inclusive of 3-course set meal (Veg/Non-Veg) for dinner and Breakfast with coffee served in the morning. Besides this, you can avail your desired food and beverage from the Menu.
Check-in – 4.30 PM onwards
Check out – 12.30 PM
Night stay Package Inclusions:
- Camping with hill and lake view
- Night Stay in Tents under Stars
- 3-Course Set meal and Bonfire Area
- Outdoor and Indoor games and activities
- Breakfast with mountain view.
Per Person Camping - 1500
Dinner and Breakfast, Rope games
Well-maintained Shower rooms & Western Toilets for both Men and Women are available.
Bonfire and Outdoor Sit out Area.
For Corporate Events, Birthday or special occasions Custom requests can be taken
- A Copy of ID and Address Proof
- Bag pack to carry your personal belongings
- Extra set of clothes
- Cap/hat/skull caps/sweaters/jackets to keep yourself warm in the night
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Personal medication (if any)
- Portable phone charger if required
- Guests are not allowed to carry soft drinks and food items from outside.
- Guests are not allowed to participate in any activities after consuming alcohol.
- Any harm or damage caused to the property or belongings of the campsite would need to be compensated at the spot.
- Show respect to nature and fellow guests and cooperate with each other. Do not create uncomfortable circumstances to anyone during the stay in the property.
- Follow “Leave No Trace” policy, never throw or leave anything en-route or at the camp area.
- Wear only sneakers/sports/trekking shoes for the activity.
- Carrying jewellery or other valuables is not advisable.
- No smoking or consumption of alcohol before or during the outdoor activities.
- Kindly dispose plastics and waste in an appropriate manner.
- Talking loudly, Screaming/shouting or playing loud music is not allowed after 11.30 PM
Note: Management reserves the rights to make any required changes as communicated above to ensure the safety and security of both guests and the property.
If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 95% refund will be provided. 5% will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made 15 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 7 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 3-6 days before the start date of the trip, 75% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
If cancellations are made within 48 hours before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
For any of the cancellation scenario, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would do our best to have them on board and you could save your hard earned money.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
All applicable refunds will be done in traveller's Gutsytribe wallet as Gutsycash
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. Organisers shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewellery etc. Kindly do take care.
4. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a delay in reaching the destination.
5. All participants must carry their backpacks, tents, sleeping bags and eateries even if they are provided by the organisers.
6. Damages made to the gears provided will have to be borne by the participants, Laundry charges Rs. 200/- if stains are made.